How to Write the Best Tinder Bio That Will Make Anyone Swipe Right – Tinder Profile Templates
This proven formula works on all dating apps
Are you looking to up your right swipes by learning how to write the most bomb Tinder profile bio ever?
Well then, you’ve just hit the jackpot.
I’m going to teach you how to write the best, most captivating and most engaging Tinder profile bios ever.
This approach will work for any and all dating apps.
So today, you’re going to learn everything there is know about what to put in your Tinder bio.
And if you can’t come up with something yourself, don’t sweat it.
You can use any of these Tinder profile bios examples as a template for your own.
Just make sure when you use our Tinder profile bio templates that you add your own spice and personality to your Tinder bio and you’ll be set.
Well, let’s get straight into it, shall we?
Here are the best Tinder profile bio examples and templates.
How Write a Killer Tinder Profile Bio
Here are some key things and tips that you should consider following when writing a good Tinder profile bio.
Separate Your Text Into Bite-Size Pieces
You can have the same amount of characters in a certain phrase, but depending on how you formulate it, people might not read it.
For example, are you more prone to read a huge chunk of text or multiple separated sentences?
Just look at this article for example.
I use the “enter” key to separate my sentences so that they’re easier for you, the reader, to digest.
The same goes for your bio.
You’ll want well-written, well-punctuated, and well-separated sentences in your Tinder profile bio.
One look at a huge chunk of text, and you might just scare off the match of your life.
So make sure you use proper punctuation and separation techniques.
You can say exactly the same thing, add in an “enter” between sentences, and have a whole different outcome!
Check Your Grammar
There’s no bigger turn-off than poor grammar.
Actually, that’s definitely not true.
There are lots of other things.
But this, people, this is way up there on that list.
Take the five extra seconds to type in the full word, rather than the abbreviation.
By having proper grammar in your Tinder profile bio, especially if you’re a man, you could increase your chances of a right swipe significantly.
Studies have shown that men on Tinder mostly just look at women’s pictures, while women will look at a man’s pictures, and will also read their Tinder profile bio.
And if your grammar is just terrible, then you’re most likely going to be swiped left.
So in order to have a good tinder bio, use that autocorrect to your advantage.
Tell People What You’re Here For
You want to let people know straight up what you’re here for.
You don’t want to be matched up with someone, only to find in the end, that the outcome of this relationship is not what you really want.
Are you here for the heck of it, trying to find a cute match for a day, then on to the next?
Or are you here to find someone for the long-haul?
Are you not sure what you want, but open to anything that life brings your way?
Here are some examples that you could use in your profile.
Write a Funny Bio
Nothing stands out quite like humor.
Writing a funny tinder bio is going to up your chances of being swiped right on.
We’re all tired of seeing the boring, “21. UGA. Go Dawgs.”.
Please, give us something more.
Write a personal funny bio.
You can talk about yourself while still being funny.
So drop some truth bombs while still being funny.
Here are some prime funny Tinder bio examples and bio templates for you to use.
This funny tinder bio honestly gets me every time.
My personal favorite part about tinder humor is the element of surprise.
Like you literally can’t believe that you just read what you read.
That’s what’s gonna get you some right swipes.
If that person understands and appreciates your humor, that is.
And if they don’t appreciate your humor as they should, then you don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.
“I hear you like bad girls? I’m bad at everything.”
What you just witnessed above is the perfect funny bio for girls, imo.
Respiratory Therapy Student
Cute enough to take your breath away, smart enough to bring it back.
I like long walks on the beach with my girlfriend, until the LSD wears off and I realize I’m just dragging a stolen mannequin around a Wendy’s parking lot.
Write Something Challenging
If you’re not that into humor, then maybe you’d like to start a debate.
Debates are always prone to get you a right swipe and a good conversation.
Here are some examples of challenging and fun Tinder profile bios.
There are many contradictory preferences one can have. Pick about 5 to list on your profile and at the end, end it with a call to action.
Something like: Think otherwise? Swipe right and let’s talk about it.
Or something similar to that.
That will surely strike up some cool conversations for you and your match.
Talk About Yourself
You’re really selling yourself here.
So it’s important that you talk about yourself.
Whether you choose to use humor to talk about yourself or you genuinely list the things you’re passionate about, make sure you talk about yourself.
And the best parts about you.
Talk About What You’re Looking For
Remember, it’s important to be honest about what you’re looking for in your potential match.
But please, don’t be negative.
Don’t just make a hateful list of qualities you’re not looking for in a person.
That’ll put everyone off and negative energy draws more negative energy.
Best Tinder Bios for Guys
I’m going to make it even easier for you guys.
I’ll just make a list of my the best tinder bios for guys that you can just copy and paste straight into your bio.
Here they are.
- “I wouldn’t kick him out of my kitchen.” – Gordon Ramsey “He’s a beast… at the gym.” – Sports Illustrated “We call him for fashion advice.” – GQ “He makes me look boring.” – Dos Equis Guy “I’m so glad I swiped right.” – You, next week.
- I’m the kinda guy you can take home to meet your mom. She’ll think I’m super funny, and charming… and cute, but actually kind of sexy at the same time? She falls in love with me. I… think I feel the same way. We get married. I’m your dad now.I confront you, “young lady why are you on Tinder?” You’re now grounded.
- Hello Ladies,Look at the last guy you matched, now back to me, now back to the last guy you matched, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped leaving his bio blank, and had better pictures, he could be like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on tinder with the man of your dreams. What’s in your hand, back to me. It’s a pizza with your favorite toppings on it. Look again, the pizza is now your favorite dog. Anything’s possible when you match me on Tinder.
- Current relationship status:Made dinner for two. Ate both.
- It’s hard being a single dad. Or so I’m told. I wouldn’t know, I don’t have kids.
- Am I cute? No. But do I have a great personality? Also no.
- Perfect date: we meet at a gala. I’m in a tux, you’re in a black gown. After we dance, I suddenly leave, and you follow me outside. I’ve stolen the declaration of independence. I’m Nicolas Cage. This is National Treasure.
Best Tinder Bios for Girls
And now for our ladies.
I found the best tinder bios for girls that you can just copy and paste straight into your bio.
I know, I know.
- Please send in your resumes and cover letter to “youremail”@gmail.com as to why you think we would be a good match. I look forward to reviewing your information and will get back to you in 3-5 business days, but probably within the hour because I’m desperate. I’m not freaking kidding.
- Your parents will love me, but your neighbors won’t.
- About me: I don’t have COVID-19
- I’ll buy you drinks until I look good. So basically, I won’t be buying you any drinks.
- I walk around like everything’s fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, then boy oh boy are you in for it because that side of me is intricately woven into my personality.
- Didn’t forward some chain email in 6th grade, so now I’m cursed.
End Your Tinder Bio with a Hook
Finally, your ultimate goal is to get matched. So make sure you end on strong note. End your Tinder bio with a hook that makes them just have to talk to you.
Once you have your Tinder profile bio down, you might want to follow some more of our other Tinder tips to make sure you’re doing all you can to get matched with a potential partner.
The best Tinder bio is the one that reflects your personality and clicks with the person reading your bio.
So if you are a goofy person, then write a funny Tinder bio. If you’re looking for something serious, make sure to mention that.
But the vibe you put out will directly affect the kind of person who is going to swipe right on you.
So make sure you’re honest about what you’re looking for and be true to yourself when writing your Tinder bio.
And remember to always stay safe when you meet someone online. We have the perfect app for you to do some background checks and get some additional information on your potential online date.
You’re your own number 1, so stay safe, but also have a fun time.
So do your best to stand out of the crowd, say something different, and enjoy your Tinder-ing.